The club was established as a registered society under the Registry of Society (ROS Ref No: 159/2004) and is affiliated with FAS, (Football Authority of Singapore) to provide its members with the opportunity to compete at the highest possible level.
- To form a football team for various age group and a senior team
- To participate in FAS organized football leagues and various amateur leagues or football tournaments organized in and outside of Singapore
- Providing a platform for its members to compete at the highest level possible
- Providing an avenue for youths to make the club as a stepping stone towards a career in football
Criteria for Membership
In order to be a member of the club, you have to complete a registration form and while there is no joining fee, all members are required to purchase the club official Polo Tees. If you don’t meet these conditions, you are unable to play for the club. On top of that, each member will be provided with a copy of the club’s Constitution.
Cessation of Membership
Members who absent themselves for a continuous period of 3 months without satisfactory reason or prior notice shall deemed to have withdrawn from the club and cease to be a member. At the same time, the club reserves the right to terminate any member of the club due to disciplinary issues.
Players on a short holiday are welcomed to join but are required to pay a flat rate of $12 per game (inclusive of students). At the same time, this rate applies to new players who have yet to sign up as a club member.
Renting of pitches, booking of referees, tournament fees, refreshments, kit washing etc cost monies. Being a self-funded team, players are required to pay $12 per match for adults and $6 per match for full-time students (up to secondary level) and NSFs to cover these costs. Part-time students will be considered as adults.
All players pay on match day or in advance. However, players only pay when they play. If they do not play during the match, no subscriptions is necessary. In the event of the team playing in a competition where advance payments are to be made, players will be informed of other payment schemes to accomodate the team participation.
As the club is registered under the Registry of Societies, all monies collected are accounted for and are submitted yearly for auditing. Excess monies are channeled back to the club to finance the development and providing better equipment for its players.
At this point of time, we regret to inform you that neither do we pay our players to play nor are we able to accomondate non-paying members.
Payment & Registration
All players are required to return the registration form fully completed to the team manager as soon as possible together with the payment for the club polo-tee.
Match fees must be paid on the match day or in advance to the club treasurer.
Sportsmanship & Punctuality
The club expects a high standard of discipline on the field. Match officials are to be respected at all times.
Punctuality is common courtesy and players are expected to be at game venue at least 30 minutes before kick-off or at stated times so that the team will be out on the pitch 10 minutes before kick-off.
How does the club works?
Objectives of the Team
To represent the club in all tournaments and at the same time provide an avenue for competitve and recreational football.
What happens next?
- Matches are arranged every Sunday except where it fall on a long weekend, due to inclement of weather or as per competition schedule
- These matches are either friendly matches or competitive matches
- Players will be informed of any matches a week before it takes place via sms or when the season fixtures are available, players will be provided with a hard copy of the list. They are required to inform the team manager of their availability for their inclusion in week’s game. Alternatively, players can check the club website for their respective fixtures
- While the manager will inform the players of the fixtures and venues, it is the prerogative of the player to confirm when and where their team is playing
- The manager will do team selection on match days
If you are interested to support the club but is not as much as a player, non-playing membership is open to anyone. You can assist the club by purchasing the club polo-tee and wearing them during the club matches.
Please download complete the form below and send it via email or on during your first match.